Mercedes me app problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stubax

Car
GLC250
Noticed tonite that the mercedes me app on my phone is out of date, wrong mileage, fuel level, last trip. Tried deleting app and reinstalling but no different, also info on mercedes me website same as app, anyone else having problems?

I had an update for my app the other week but the correct details for the car wouldn’t download onto the app until I started the car and then it was all OK.

Similar issues with mine too. It shows that the alarm is off on the app - but it isn’t, it’s working fine.
I’ve been in touch with Mercedes me through the app and am awaiting their next reply. It’s been escalated to tech support I’m told...
Mine also has been ‘missing’ some of my drives in the app.

Since I changed my car I have lost the mileage driven per journey option. Anyone know was that car specific

Everything seems to be fine with my app on the iPhone.

Noticed tonite that the mercedes me app on my phone is out of date, wrong mileage, fuel level, last trip. Tried deleting app and reinstalling but no different, also info on mercedes me website same as app, anyone else having problems?

hi there is another new APP coming out in early February. It’s completely different with other new
Applications if that is any help. Plus they know the APP is playing up. This is from a conversation last Friday

Tried to contact the app support thro the app, only trouble is the app wont recognise my e-mail address even tho that is what I use to log in

Oh. Use this number :- 020 7660 9993 it goes to head office in holland local call u won’t get charged

Since I changed my car I have lost the mileage driven per journey option. Anyone know was that car specific
They have deleted that part of the app because a new app comes out next month !!!

Interesting - a lot of poor feedback in the app on the iOS App Store at the moment but lots of promises of a new app shortly. Then I stumbled on “Mercedes Me 2020” on the App Store and downloaded it. At present, it seems to do the same as the old app but with a different user interface and layout.

It’s a better design and a lot quicker I like it

I'm guessing the 2020 app doesn't work with the adapter?

Since I got a tracker for my car, I removed the Mercedes Me adapter as it's a bit useless.

Just downloaded the 2020 app. Layout a bit confusing at the moment but a lot quicker in operation.

I'm guessing the 2020 app doesn't work with the adapter?

Since I got a tracker for my car, I removed the Mercedes Me adapter as it's a bit useless.
Also it doesn’t work with Apple Watch now

Just downloaded the 2020 app thanks for the heads up Srdl.
Liking the app quicker and clear. Now have Geofence on the app up till now had to open the Mercedes me Portal to use Geofencing, nice it’s all on the app.
Had a play with the calendar function. Will be handy as it picks up the next event and if there is an address attached you can send it to the car.
Altogether a better package. Was fed up of the portal on my phone seemed more geared towards selling you a new car and less about functionality.

Can the two apps coexist on the same phone at the same time?

Can the two apps coexist on the same phone at the same time?
This afternoon I had the old Mercedes -Me app the 2020 Mercedes -Me and the Mercedes Portal on my I phone. Could open and use each one even with the others running in the background.
When setting up the new app a verification code is sent to your email or mobile messenger, enter the code and finish set up. The new app imports existing data. I was very pleased about the import as I have a number of geofencing areas set up these and past “violation’
Messages all imported. The violation records go back 3 years showing when I have entered and left certain areas I had geofences. Looks like all is well with the new app at present. So deleted the old app and Portal from my phone tonight and all still working well ( for now?).

Thanks to this post I have downloaded the new app and it was so easy to set up and works much quicker.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom