Mercedes Me Button in Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

devnull10

Car
C300D [2019]
I have a 2019 C Class which has the Mercedes Me button in the car. According to this link:
What is Mercedes-Benz Concierge Service?
I can use it as a "concierge service":

Your personal Mercedes-Benz Concierge can help you make purchases using your credit card, make reservations, or give directions. Different services that can be used for are:

• Dining recommendations, and reservations
  • Movie and theatre tickets
  • Sporting event tickets
  • Concert tickets
  • Medical help and safety support (locating a doctor or filling a prescription)
  • Research and answer questions
  • Airline reservations and ticket purchases
  • Reminders for events such as anniversaries, birthdays, meetings, etc…
  • Car rental
  • Hotel recommendations, and reservations
  • Many more!

(The link is US but I'm UK - however I'm presuming it's the same)
Has anyone actually used it for anything like the above?? I really can't imagine pressing the button, speaking to a call rep and saying "can you ring me and remind me to pick up some milk later?". I'd obviously use it if I needed to speak to customer services for anything, but has anyone else actually used it as a true concierge service, and if so, what was your experience?

To be honest I’d try it, they wouldn’t be annoyed if you said you weren’t sure how it works. I did it once with the ‘emergency’ button accidentally (wonder what this does), got a call back back asking if everything was ok[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the emergency button - at the advice of my dealership's booking team! :( I phoned to ask about booking in for a minor problem and they said they had no space with a courtesy car for weeks, so they said if I press the SOS button and ask for a mobile technician that would be better. I said "Are you sure you mean the SOS button" and they said "yes". I asked again - "are you definitely sure you mean SOS and not the ME button?" - Again, told yes. So I pressed it, and the guy on the other end says "erm... this is for if you need the police or ambulance!". :wallbash:

Mine has three buttons - SOS for emergencies, one with a spanner for maintenance and breakdown issues and a third “i” for customer services.

I have used concierge services, I was late for Eurotunnel and couldn't remember if I had flexi ticket so got them to change it for me, and I have also had them book me a hotel in Switzerland when I had broken snow chains one evening.

It is a genuine customer service and they are as professional as the concierge in an expensive hotel, and its saves having a disagreement with the wife whilst she tries to do it...

I presume they were more than happy to do that for you? Do you ask to speak to a concierge team, or do you just ring up and say "can you sort these tickets for me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom