Mercedes Me Collision Delete

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Merc CC Coupe

Car
Mercedes E Class Coupe C238
May have been posted already therefore apologies if so. I have just noticed you are now able to delete any 'collision detected' notifications on your Mercedes Me app. I know it has been an issue that you were unable to delete them and being warned of the fact every time you open the app.

About time to be honest.

Mine's been bugging me since April with notification. All I did was let it down from the lift a bit too quickly and every time I've opened the app since it's been there. It's certainly taking a while to delete but hopefully will stop it once and for all.

This was the last email conversation which I had with them about it: -

Thank you for contacting Mercedes me connect regarding Collision alert that you are not able to delete from Mercedes me app.

This is a known issue of the app and its developers are working on activating the "Deletion" button for this feature. So far unfortunately there is no way to erase the warning from the app. The button is planned to be implemented in a future version of the app in the second quarter of this year, however we do not know the exact date.

I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Well it's now gone, hopefully for good. They didn't make it easy for me though.

First it wanted a PIN which it's never asked for before so I made one up for it. It seems to have accepted that OK but then,after deleting the warning, I just got the spinning wheel of doom for ages. I eventually came out of the app, went onto the ME website and unticked the "Theft notification and parking damage detection" from the Manage Services page. Once I received a message on my phone telling me it was de-activated I then ticked it again, waited for the confirmation message and the warning has now gone. So far so good anyway, keeping my fingers crossed...

I had a message saying something about a collision detected at 2am one morning. It had been parked in my garage and was fine. Has this message been coming up for others while it's been parked up? I will go into the app and see if I can see it to delete it

Well it's now gone, hopefully for good. They didn't make it easy for me though.

First it wanted a PIN which it's never asked for before so I made one up for it. It seems to have accepted that OK but then,after deleting the warning, I just got the spinning wheel of doom for ages. I eventually came out of the app, went onto the ME website and unticked the "Theft notification and parking damage detection" from the Manage Services page. Once I received a message on my phone telling me it was de-activated I then ticked it again, waited for the confirmation message and the warning has now gone. So far so good anyway, keeping my fingers crossed...

Doh, I never thought of the Website! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :dk: :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom