Mercedes Me Download Manager - New Version

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st13phil

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
His - Denim Blue A220 AMG Line Premium / Hers - Obsidian Black R172 SLK55
Just a heads-up for anyone who has one of the current models for which you may use the Mercedes Me Download Manager to download cartography updates for installation to your car: There's a new version available (v1.0.09) that no longer needs Java installed to function.

With the previous version (v1.0.08) running on Windows 10 it complained that Java wasn't installed and would lose connection to the target USB stick at random intervals when downloading the cartography, necessitating starting the download process from scratch each time it did so which was very tedious.

Using the new Download Manager I've just successfully downloaded cartography updates for all regions without a hitch.

Is this for Garmin Map Pilot maps?

Or for COMAND (NTG4.5 and higher) maps?

I use it for my A-Class with MBUX...

Can anyone tell me where can I download latest Mercedes Me download Manager?

There are many different Mercedes download managers. The Mercedes Me download manager can be downloaded from your Mercedes website where you download the maps data (usually for regions other than home, the latter being downloaded on-line).

As above the 'My Mercedes' area on the MB website will check for the presence of the download manager if/when you go to download new map versions. It will prompt to automatically install the latest version (1.0.12 on my PC now). I've used it on a couple of Win10 machines over the last 18 months and can't say I've ever had any issues, other than it taking a *long* time to run!

If its for the Garmin, it no longer works. You have to buy a new update SD card from dealer (or ebay etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom