Mercedes Me Functions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chic0821

MB Enthusiast
Car
S63 AMG Coupe, Range Rover Sport, 992 Porsche Carrera 4S
What functions should you be getting on Mercedes Me. My screen changed recently to pretty flowers & falling leaves. The headline functions are Lock Status, Vehicle Status, Service, Tyre Pressure, Trip Data, Goefencing.
Is that all you get or should other things be available.

I think this will depend on the services that you have listed as activated for your online account on the Mercedes me website?

I expect it depends on the car and features you’ve enabled. I have all those except geofencing, but also a Service icon.

Still in warranty and I have

Lock Status, Windows, Sliding Sunroof, Vehicle status, Tyre pressure, Vehicle alarm, Service, Vehicle search, Trip data, Eco display, Speed alert, Valet protect, Geofencing, Vehicle software updates, Vehicle displays, Light settings, Vehicle settings

What functions should you be getting on Mercedes Me. My screen changed recently to pretty flowers & falling leaves. The headline functions are Lock Status, Vehicle Status, Service, Tyre Pressure, Trip Data, Goefencing.

The ones shown on the front screen are your 'favourites' - do you have others under 'more' ?

It depends upon the model as that determines the services available for your car, and then it depends upon which services you’ve subscribed to. Once the car is three years old you’ll probably need to subscribe for some services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom