Mercedes Me update

• Thread starter Deleted member 126969
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 126969

Just had another of those hugely informative notifications from the app. “Update successful, a service has been disabled”.

Really? No clue as to which service has been disabled, just a “We’ve just taken something away that you paid for, but we’re not telling you what and we aren’t giving you a refund either. Have a nice day”

Arrogant ****ing ****holes.

Just had another of those hugely informative notifications from the app. “Update successful, a service has been disabled”.

Really? No clue as to which service has been disabled, just a “We’ve just taken something away that you paid for, but we’re not telling you what and we aren’t giving you a refund either. Have a nice day”

@Chris-S That's crap. In so many respects, they are behind the times when it comes to doing software and apps properly.

Yep! 🤬🤬

@Chris-S You may need to take some action in order to get the services back. Similar issue happened to an A class owner. See this thread here on the A class UK club (excerpts below)

"Just Phoned Mercedes Me Again ,
this time they had advised me what seems to have happened. Mercedes Have different Level tiers of Security it seems that My Car has dropped from Level 3 to Level 2 ,
which means that the car needs Re-Authenticating for the services to be re-enabled and the security moved back to level 3.

I am phoning my local service Department tomorrow to see if they can do this , with the guidance of the M ME Team."

"I spoke to my Mercedes Servicing this morning and they have fixed the issue, the car security on the M Me side needed updating to enable the services.
this was done immediately and the services have now been restored,"

Sadly, and no doubt in line with the MB goal, I just can’t be ****d. What’s the point in arguing with these arrogant disinterested ****ers.

Hi , Mercedes me on my C207 has ceased to work.

Two phone calls to the Netherlands and the service rep said Mercedes have hundreds of cars with a problem , not working , my car in at the end of the one.

Received reply from Mercedes who said , working hard to solve issues , and we will have self driving cars soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom