Mercedes Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DuncS3

Car
2017 C63S Coupe, 2005 E46 M3, 1988 Audi quattro
Whilst I longingly wait for my new 205 to arrive, since I have a VIN and the connectme registration is done, I was playing around in the new online portal - pretty cool:

7648CD5A-E32B-46C8-B2A3-4A16D8C3FBE3_zps9ibyocgv.png

Actually got an email Tuesday saying it had left the factory so I'm assuming end of this month I should get it. They also said they would update me Thursday but they didn't do that but I'm in wait mode now - wont be long.

Holy crap, I had to do a double take as the S looked exactly like an E class until I looked really closely.

I see e classes on the road and I think it's the new c so I totally get what you are saying

Anyone managed to get the iOS Mercedes Me app - appears to be in the German iTunes store but not in the UK store?

Got Android app from the usual app store...doesn't work though despite the dealer telling me he's set up and me moaning about 15 times that it doesn't work. I have given up now to be honest. Merc dealers are absolutely useless in my experience.

It's not actually an app as such but a mobile site that's formatted to work like an app. When your on the Mercedes Me site just press the share button and pin it to your iOS Home Screen. It has its own icon so it'll look like an app and once you launch it that way it opens full screen vs in Mobile Safari.

Got Android app from the usual app store...doesn't work though despite the dealer telling me he's set up and me moaning about 15 times that it doesn't work. I have given up now to be honest. Merc dealers are absolutely useless in my experience.

I can only see the following two on Google Playstore (none of them are it) so I'm thinking perhaps it's only available on Apple:

ForumRunner_20151014_075350.png

It's not actually an app as such but a mobile site that's formatted to work like an app. When your on the Mercedes Me site just press the share button and pin it to your iOS Home Screen. It has its own icon so it'll look like an app and once you launch it that way it opens full screen vs in Mobile Safari.

That's what I think too. I've been able to get mine to work, with the help of our helpful Merc man on the forum (JBD), but only through browser/mobile site. I've yet to find an app, as per my previous post.

I got the iOS App from a german colleague - its a hybrid app by the looks of it. My life is now complete :)

5197182F-F291-4CD3-BFD3-EE4E1D1B5BC2_zpsyr5lk2gu.png

278DFF24-DC06-4DE0-B55A-ED7687462170_zpsvmxajjtx.png

A4A9D57C-1F71-42EB-82D8-7A029148BE2F_zpsremfaswb.png

19AF7A96-F9B9-4D32-ACEA-A800773804B1_zpse13tsnnz.png

562AC49A-D415-430E-95E6-C502B756C152_zpsfiiutrz4.png

2B411E8F-CE31-4E03-A76A-F5813C65CA04_zps9xjf9ukt.png

Dunc :)

That looks pretty cool. I collect my C63S in about 4 weeks so I hope I can find the app somewhere.

I deffo have an app, it does take you to a website to actually use the functionality though...which does now work after pestering the dealer. I know can't find the app on the Android app store either! Maybe be the dealer gave me the link...I'll take a look and report back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom