Mercedes ME

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

V8 Animal

Car
SL63 AMG
I have the app and forgotten how to send a route to it.
ME is not helpfull at this problem, i have done it in the past though maybe you cant anymore?

Go to Google Maps, hit the share button (square with upwards pointing arrow?) then s left the Mercedes Me app. If you can't see it, click on the more option (three dots?) and tap th slider next to the Mercedes Me app, then try again.

Got as far as that but the share icon isn't there, FB messenger email text etc are.

Have you removed the app and reinstalled the Mercedes Me Adaptor app by mistake? It has to be Mercedes Me, not Mercedes Me Adaptor.

Have you removed the app and reinstalled the Mercedes Me Adaptor app by mistake? It has to be Mercedes Me, not Mercedes Me Adaptor.
As far as I'm aware app only.

Here's another way:

1. Launch the app
2. Select location pin icon at bottom of screen, second from left
3. Type where you want to go to (or select a favourite location)
4. When prompted select [SEND ADDRESS TO VEHICLE]

Here's another way:

1. Launch the app
2. Select location pin icon at bottom of screen, second from left
3. Type where you want to go to (or select a favourite location)
4. When prompted select [SEND ADDRESS TO VEHICLE]
Yes that works but only 1 at once, my trip to wales this weekend is 7 destinations.
App needs to be better.

Yes that works but only 1 at once, my trip to wales this weekend is 7 destinations.
App needs to be better.

Sorry, I just noticed that it's the route specifically that you're interested in. In the last week I've tried to send a route in as many ways as I can think of, but I'm confident that it's not possible using Mercedes Me.

There's a program which a member has created which exports the route from Google Maps so you can import it to COMAND on SD card. It gets very good reviews but I don't have a Windows PC any more.

So I'll just send the destinations to COMAND using the Mercedes Me app, and then use them as "via" locations when programming COMAND.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom