Mercedes Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thrash

Car
C205 C200 Coupe
Hi guys

Just returned to Mercedes after having a BMW M140i for a short period and I’m glad to be back!

Once I took delivery of my car I had the dealer activate Mercedes Me but I only had 10 services activated. I paid £29 for the vehicle location service for a year and £29 for the vehicle information for a year, just to see how I get on with them.

When I’m inside the app it gives me a few bits of information but I can’t locate the vehicle at all, there doesn’t seem to be an option for that anywhere?
The vehicle information also seems unreliable, it said the car was unlocked the other night even though when I went out to check it was locked. Yesterday when I had parked up it also said the electric parking brake wasn’t engaged.

So, is there a way to locate the car and set up geo-fencing etc. Within the Me app? Is it also normally this unreliable?

Thanks in advance

Are you using the app on an Android device?

You should be able to swipe from the left and access 'Mobility' for tracking purposes.

Yes, it is unreliable...

Thanks for the reply. No I’m using iOS, I tried the mobility section but it doesn’t ever load and just shows a blank screen. I guess I’ll probably have to wait for the app to update in that case.

B85CD2E5-0F22-4A4F-8F6D-4E1D6A1B80EB.png

Can you not see the location tab next to the home tab at the bottom?

You can’t set up geofencing using the app, you have to use the portal.

EE3A7318-C6F0-472D-AB8A-8D5BEF394A30.png I can see the tab but there’s nothing there when I press it.

Ah just realised it’s bexause I had the location settings as only when using the app so it doesn’t drain my battery. When I change to always the map does show.
A bit annoying but at least it works! Thanks all

Ah just realised it’s bexause I had the location settings as only when using the app so it doesn’t drain my battery. When I change to always the map does show.
A bit annoying but at least it works! Thanks all
Glad you got it sorted.

I’ve found it quite reliable TBH but many haven’t.

Don’t forget to charge your phone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom