Mercedes Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Updated MME on iOS but can't see any differences to be honest.

I had some issues when I first started using it, saying doors were unlocked, parking brake wasn't applied, etc. but it's been fine ever since touch wood.

Updated MME on iOS but can't see any differences to be honest.

I had some issues when I first started using it, saying doors were unlocked, parking brake wasn't applied, etc. but it's been fine ever since touch wood.

I also installed the update - no difference that I can see but, I've never had a problem - the few items that are available have always worked well.

Oddly I had that the other night. So I trudged out in the snow to the car, started it, checked the windows, turned it off, locked it and trudged back in again. Then it said the windows were closed. Maybe one was open a tiny little bit..... :cool:

Yes I tried that and it didnt work.....

I have been "invited" to have a Mercedes Me adapter fitted to my pre Mme cars........at my expense of course.
Too much big brother for my liking and I do not see anything that might be beneficial to my enjoyment of the cars.

Mic

My MME shows a window open when they aren’t. Anyone come across this? Not sure if it is sensor problem in the car or a software issue within MME.

Mine does that. I was on a business trip to Austria, my car was in my drive at home. I called my wife and asked her to go outside and check the windows. She came back and said all the windows were fully up, but just to make sure she let them down a bit, then back up. - That kept my MME happy!

My MME shows a window open when they aren’t. Anyone come across this? Not sure if it is sensor problem in the car or a software issue within MME.

Yep...... had exactly the same issue on mine so had it into the dealer although I may have inadvertently caused the issue myself. After a frosty morning I opened the drivers window on the way to work. The window must have been a little stuck to the seal with ice as it hummed then jerked open. I think it strained the drive mechanism slightly out of kilter with the "closed" limit switch as it wasn't quite making the circuit even though the window was then closed. That gave me the same windows open error on MM. Obviously I couldn't be sure at the time but that's what the dealer adjusted under warranty and it's been fine in the app ever since.

Hope that helps.

I had mine retrofitted Me, so I have the dongle installed. Because of the distances we travel it’s quite interesting to see our waypoints mapped.

The fuel details are informative and the parking facility is quite useful.

Mercedes sold it to me as a half price sale but I know my mate had his installed for free in his A45.

I do wish I had the full facilities like shown in the adverts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom