Mercedes me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blubber

I am taking delivery of a 2018 e class from a private owner, just wanted to know how do I transfer mercedes me app to my phone, does he have to delete anything from his app as he has a couple of other cars

I am taking delivery of a 2018 e class from a private owner, just wanted to know how do I transfer mercedes me app to my phone, does he have to delete anything from his app as he has a couple of other cars

You will probably have to set it up with Mercedes UK. You have to register to use the MM app and the previous owner will probably have to be deregistered.

I popped into the local MB dealer to get mine set up, it was straight forward, and sorted with a day. You will need to register with the app first.

Also ask the current owner to remove the VIN from his app - in fact, given the remote unlock feature and tracking I would insist on it before driving off ...

I understand that only one person can be registered to a car with a Mercedes Me app. Once you as the new owner have been activated and verified by Mercedes that should deactivate the previous owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom