mercedes me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bayman57

Car
C Class convertible Premium plus AMG Line Hyacinth red 360 cam ivory/black
ok so i have the latest merc me app on the iphone . apart from showing that the car is open when its locked issue which i have had to come to terms with i no longer get the audible alert to say car is open / locked etc !!! anyone have this happening to them ? ive uninstalled app re loaded it ..logged out of app logged back in still no audible alert that i used to get with the earlier version of app !!

I must admit, I've not seen any issues with the app for quite some time thankfully, but I'm on Android, not iPhone.

Have you tried contacting their support team?

I must admit, I've not seen any issues with the app for quite some time thankfully, but I'm on Android, not iPhone.

Have you tried contacting their support team?
no not yet but i guess its worth a go ...thanks

Mine (on Android) is sometimes slow updating the locke/unlocked status, but other than that it seems fine - I get alerts for unlock etc. Have you somehow turned the notifications off?

no not yet but i guess its worth a go ...thanks
I've not tried contacting the support team regarding Mercedes Me, but I have contacted the team regarding the remote parking app.
They were very helpful in my experience.

Mine works fine, I’m using iPhone XS but in the past when the odd issue did occur a reboot of the phone was the answer.

Robin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom