Mercedes Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C63Black

Car
C63 AMG
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of Mercedes Me ?
Is it useful, what are the benefits? Which is the best option ?
Thanks

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of Mercedes Me ?
Is it useful, what are the benefits? Which is the best option ?
Thanks
MercedesMe features vary wildly for each model and model year. Older cars need an Adaptor which plugs into the OBDII socket and don’t really offer much, but the later cars have it fully integrated into the car allowing true remote control.

Which model and model year is it?

I have a 64 plate E class and find the adapter plugged into the OBD port is a waste of time.
However the models with it built in are a different matter.

MercedesMe features vary wildly for each model and model year. Older cars need an Adaptor which plugs into the OBDII socket and don’t really offer much, but the later cars have it fully integrated into the car allowing true remote control.

Which model and model year is it?
2016 C63. I have the app which shows whether the car is locked, tyre pressures, service due date and location, that’s it.
Nothing that really benefits other that know where the car is. The option of remote heating appear but im struggling to make it work.
Thanks

2019 E450 recently used Mercedes Me to update the sat nav maps as the auto update would not do an update of 2 or more new map versions. I find the geofencing option useful and the collision warning option frightening as it seems to trigger from vibrations rather than collisons

The Mercedes Me info on battery condition is not as good as the battery info supplied by Mercedes Me Adaptor which is a bit of a backwards step

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom