Mercedes Media 518

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

makffc

Hi, I currently have a Mercedes W164 ML350 2011 with Media Interface 518 and I recently purchased cables, Mercedes Benz Connecting Cable A1668270104 (Pack) for use with the car when connected to an iPod classic or phone Samsung Note 4 it says the device is not compatible/recognized?
Are these the correct leads the numbers ending on leads are 104, 204, 304, also I have a UHI connector in the armrest box even though the system supports Bluetooth from the media system which I can link my phone too.

I have a Mercedes Bluetooth Phone Adaptor SAP V2 from a previous car, I just wondering why it would have two Bluetooth connections and the advantages of this.

Thanks, in advance Mak

Nope. wrong cables. You probably have "MI2" cables (look at the info on side of cable, rather than the original MI system.
The connector in the arm-rest is "comfort phone" - it has an external aerial connection, so with the correct cradle the advantage is external aerial of car get used.
SAP-V2 will use the external antenna in SAP mode.

R

Thanks for you reply Richard regarding cables could you advise on part number ? for mb media interface connecting kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom