Mercedes ML 270 CDI 2001 51

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So not spotted on ebay.:rolleyes:

Just you wanting to get a free advert.:rolleyes:

Hopefully the moderators will pull the thread soon.:)

Matt - there are rules which prohibit very new members advertising.

Welcome to the forum nonetheless.

I notice you have W164 'new' ML alloys fitted - did you have to use spacers to clear brake calipers?

Thanks for that Wobbly - Always nice to get a warm welcome!

Apolagies to all, I hadn't spotted the 'for sale section rules' section. I've tried to delete the thread but as you say, I'll have to wait for a moderator to do it now!

They are indeed W164 wheels Bobby - No spacers required but you do need longer bolts (ML 55 standard bolts I believe :) )

Thanks for that Wobbly - Always nice to get a warm welcome!

)

Maybe try and learn a bit about the forum and how it runs, before posting a "For Sale" advert as your first post.

Maybe try and learn a bit about the forum and how it runs, before posting a "For Sale" advert as your first post.

You're sort of stating the obvious there pal! My first sentance explained that I had only just found this forum while searching for advice etc! As far as learning the forum goes, I no doubt will, I have other Mercedes models which I would like to gather advice for and also share knowledge etc. But I do need to sell my ML sharpish so thought I would give some people the benefit of seeing it.

I won't let it put me off the forum though, there's always going to be one person who has had a bad day..!

And guess what.. I'm now only 26 posts away from being able to place an advert :D

I do need to sell my ML sharpish .....
I'm looking to buy another M class, specifically a 270cdi se 05 reg with <35K miles. I have to say the prices I'm looking at are about 12.5K to 14.5K. That makes me think you're asking too much. Still don't ask doesn't get, but if you need shot sharpish.......

Just check Auto trader....Traders range is 5.5K to 6.9K for similar models.

Just check Auto trader....Traders range is 5.5K to 6.9K for similar models.

I agree, they do seem to have dropped. It needs the right kind of buyer - One who is looking for the Upgraded wheels (£1000 worth!) stereo system and Tv's etc.. I think its perhaps worth a little more than your average due to these mods but I also know they don't add value - unless of course they appeal to somebody!

Alex - Are you sure you don't want a 51 plate in silver;)

I think it looks nice and welcome.

What are you swapping it for?

Guess thats the last of the pre facelifted models being a 51 plate? does that make it cheaper tax also.

I would be tempted to start the bidding at 5K with your reserve say at £6500 give you an indication of what people will pay.

While the extras are nice, people will not give you 'that' much extra for them. It just makes it stand out from others. With 122K I would think thats a the top end.

Good luck however and it does look nice.

Guess thats the last of the pre facelifted models being a 51 plate? does that make it cheaper tax also.

I would be tempted to start the bidding at 5K with your reserve say at £6500 give you an indication of what people will pay.

While the extras are nice, people will not give you 'that' much extra for them. It just makes it stand out from others. With 122K I would think thats a the top end.

Nope

Cars registered on or after 1 March 2001 (based on fuel type and CO2 emissions)
The rates shown only apply to cars that have been type approved in category M1 and registered on the basis of CO2 emissions measured in grams per kilometre (g/km) driven. These details are shown on the Registration Certificate.

Petrol car (TC48) and diesel car (TC49)

Band
CO2 emission (g/km)
12 months rate
6 months rate

A
Up to 100
Not applicable
Not applicable

B
101-120
£35.00
Not applicable

C
121-150
£120.00
£66.00

D
151-165
£145.00
£79.75

E
166-185
£170.00
£93.50

F
Over 185
£210.00
£115.50

G
Over 225 – for cars registered on or after 23/03/06
£400.00
£220.00

You're sort of stating the obvious there pal! My first sentance explained that I had only just found this forum while searching for advice etc! As far as learning the forum goes, I no doubt will, I have other Mercedes models which I would like to gather advice for and also share knowledge etc. But I do need to sell my ML sharpish so thought I would give some people the benefit of seeing it.

I won't let it put me off the forum though, there's always going to be one person who has had a bad day..!

No Ive not had a bad day.

I wish you well with the sale of your ML, Land Rover and Toyota Starlet.;)

Thanks, I'm hoping to get a newer shape ML or a range Rover.. would have to be a diesel though!

The tax is affected, but isn't too bad.. I expected it to be £400+ when I bought it! but I paid £210 this year, which lets be honest is only a few quid more than I would have been paying for an E class estate anyway!

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom