Mercedes Nokia Cradle help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

morsol

Car
W201
Hi!

I have a problem with my phonecradle.
It's a B6 782 1255 model. And what the problem is, that my socket is damaged.(It was damaged when I got it) And by socket I mean the thing with the pins that connects with the phone. So I got hold of a new socket that is the same, but is apparently from another model or something because the plug that goes into the printboard is smaller and by that does not fit.

So then I thought I could change the plug by soldering the wires, wich could have gone well, but some wires from the old socket is pulled, and I have no idea where they have to go.

I can't find any wire diagram of any kind, so I feel kinda lost. I was hoping I didn't have to buy a new one.
I found a page that has som pictures of the one I have: Uchwyt telefonu NOKIA 6220 6230 B67821255 Mercedes (3132234235) - Allegro.pl - Wi?cej ni? aukcje. Najlepsze oferty na najwi?kszej platformie handlowej.

Any help is much appreciated. Sorry for my bad english.

-Morten

Sounds a bit defeatist but I think that you have no alternative. Mine has proved so sensitive it has to have the dust blown out frequently. Are the pins just bent and can they be straightened? Failing either you can I think get a Bluetooth adapter which would be better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom