Mercedes OEM Chrome Bulbs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sym

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Sport
Nice to see that MB now make 'their own' Chrome bulbs ... no more fried eggs for me. Although I was a bit disappointed that they cost £11 for two ... the parts guy implied that it was a full set of indicator bulbs ! (Good job I had some spare ones that I removed from the BMW - although they are not as bright as the MB ones, so will have to get another set !)

S.

Attachments

• bulb1.jpg
    bulb1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 230
Before .....

Attachments

• bulb3.jpg
    bulb3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 232
After ...

Attachments

• bulb4.jpg
    bulb4.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 229

Attachments

• bulb6.jpg
    bulb6.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 224
Very nice Sym, I did the same with mine, but got them from PowerBulbs - £13.45 :eek: "MB in cheaper parts shock!" :D

OEM is normally cheaper than hellfrauds for bulbs anyway .. so not surprised on the price .. just the fact that they can't do a set of 4 for £11 !

S.

Well done Flash. The car looks fab.

I can't help cringing though when I see beautiful shiney alloys with hammer on balance weights. Do they come from the factory this way?

My wheels are crap and desperately in need of a refurb but I still insist on stick on weights on the inside.

edit: Whoops I seem to have jumped threads. I was referring to Flash's zymol post in Bodywork. Doh!

Last edited:
It looks nice and also a good price from a dealer as well (shock horror), I got a set of the philips silver vision from Power bulbs which are brilliant and they cost £13.45 with that your meant to get a set of philips side light bulbs they had no stock so they sent me an alternative (osrams) which in my opinion were quite poor. I do plan to buy a set of PIAA Xtreme white side light bulbs (they cost £10.14) as anyone have any experience with these bulbs and if so are they any good?.

Gutted!

I bought these last week from Powerbulbs - £13 as posted above, got free sidelights though...

sliver.jpg

I still have my freebie W5Ws in a draw, as they don't fit the CLK. Had to buy a pair of H6W instead.

Flyer said:
I still have my freebie W5Ws in a draw, as they don't fit the CLK. Had to buy a pair of H6W instead.
I feel I should apologise again for recommending them! :rolleyes:

Shude said:
I feel I should apologise again for recommending them! :rolleyes:

Did you? Can't remember :confused:

They were freebies so no apologies needed anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom