Mercedes on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhantomF4

Car
R230 Thulite Red
I’ve been watching re-runs of Spooks on TV and a recent episode featured a shift away from the usual fleet of Lexus motors to an immaculate 54 reg Black S class like this one. It looked fabulous, inside and out.0F02C851-3571-4A78-B5B6-57EFD251FD29.jpeg

Just as I’d commented to SWMBO how cool the Merc was looking, a group of baddies appeared and turned it into a colander with machine gun fire and several random explosions. By the time they’d finished it was so bad I think most breakers yards wouldn’t have wanted it!

I’m still a bit traumatised over the whole thing as I’ve long thought about the prospect of buying one (not sure which series it’s called but the bootlid badge said S320, just wondered if anyone else saw the programme?

Yes they are great cars the car in the picture is a W220 and as it was a 54 reg it was one of the last ones made you could still find the odd one in 55 reg but by then we have the W221 on the scene,in my opinion it is this one that has a timeless look about it.

W140 in The Peacemaker. It’s silver, it’s fast, bulletproof and comes with Nicole Kidman. What else one can ask for?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom