Mercedes online service website not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S350d

Car
S350d W222
Anyone else notice the Mercedes service online website is not working, enter all my details and it tells me to call my local dealership.

This was handy site to find out about your upcoming service rather than waiting for the shock on the day of service? It was working for me a few months ago but not now.

Can other check if it works for them or maybe its just me, heres the link:

Anyone else notice the Mercedes service online website is not working, enter all my details and it tells me to call my local dealership.

This was handy site to find out about your upcoming service rather than waiting for the shock on the day of service? It was working for me a few months ago but not now.

Can other check if it works for them or maybe its just me, heres the link:

@enialen Works for me. Just got a quote for my upcoming service.

Try Microsoft Edge.

Tried with Microsoft Edge still same message i.e. call the dealership
@enialen Maybe it's your car then that's triggering that message. Try another registration using a random car from autotrader

@enialen Maybe it's your car then that's triggering that message. Try another registration using a random car from autotrader
Cheers for that tip, tried the following car KS65OSM currently for sale, put mileage in at 40k miles and service in Mercedes belfast and still the same message.

Maybe someone can try entering this reg, could be my work VPN maybe

Cheers for that tip, tried the following car KS65OSM currently for sale, put mileage in at 40k miles and service in Mercedes belfast and still the same message.

Maybe someone can try entering this reg, could be my work VPN maybe
@enialen I tried that reg. I get the same error as you. However, if I try my own car and select MB Belfast, I can get a quote with no error coming up.

@enialen I tried that reg. I get the same error as you. However, if I try my own car and select MB Belfast, I can get a quote with no error coming up.
Ah not just me maybe due to the fact the car is overdue its service .... mines overdue by a few days. Thanks for trying that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom