Mercedes Oxford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hash

Car
Audi A8 08 with lots of toys & volvo XC90
hi all, another woeful dealer sales story.......called mercedes Oxford my local dealer on friday at 4.15pm. Spoke to a Richard Day, told him i was a after a new 350 cdi coupe with some choice extra's around £48k new. :bannana:

Asked for a hp and pcp quote, he told me he was just leaving to collect his daughter from school but would get it done saturday. :crazy:

No quote received, called him today at 2pm, still no call or quote, so mercedes oxford sod you will take my business elsewhere.

Seems no shortage of people prepared to put up with crap service, :devil:

Rant over

Hash

hi all, another woeful dealer sales story.......called mercedes Oxford my local dealer on friday at 4.15pm. Spoke to a Richard Day, told him i was a after a new 350 cdi coupe with some choice extra's around £48k new. :bannana:

Asked for a hp and pcp quote, he told me he was just leaving to collect his daughter from school but would get it done saturday. :crazy:

No quote received, called him today at 2pm, still no call or quote, so mercedes oxford sod you will take my business elsewhere.

Seems no shortage of people prepared to put up with crap service, :devil:

Rant over

Hash

sorry to hear this, Oxford were not great when i approached them, hence i didnt buy a car from them.

BUT

Call Mark Rushden, my sales guy at Boston.. he will sort you out...

he has been with them for 15 years!

he is sorting some stuff out for me as we speak, and he really is going above and beyond any expectations

boston - 01205 360 200

tell him i passed you on, and he WILL look after you, this i can promise you!

good luck
Dillan

thanks Dillan

Been talking to mark, top guy, very helpful so thanks for the tip. Hopefully we can do a deal

cheers

Does he work for The Boss ?

Call Mark Rushden, my sales guy at Boston.. he will sort you out ...

Sorry , when you said ' my sales guy ' , i thought he was employed by you ...

You mean ' the man who sold me my car ' ?

I'm still staggered at the poor quality of customer service in so many delaerships. I mean, it's one of the easiest things to sort out for the company and yet one of the most common things posted about. I've had atrocious experiences at MB Brentford and on this forum heard about awful experiences of others at so many places - from hard-sell to appalling treatment in service and sales. I know that on a forum you tend to self-select and get people who would more readily post this stuff, but seriously - this is an enthusiasts forum, people don't want to be talking about poor dealerships - rather they want to praise the marque and talk about the machines not the staff they've had to deal with, so Mercedes should get their act together and sort this out. A friend of mine rolled up at a showroom in a £80k Porsche and was prepared to fork out over £100k on a new Mercedes and even he couldn't get any decent service so took his business to the other side with incredulity. It is straightforward to sort this out, make the annoying bits of motoring go far more smoothly and create more business and prestige through happy customers with good customer service. Even Lexus manage that despite the famous recalls so come on MB - take some action here and implement those fairly easy systems to monitor and appraise customer service!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom