Mercedes parts online official site!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
uumode said:
Russian site only works in Explorer, doesn't work for Firefox anyway... was looking at a blank page scratching my head :) :D

;)

Works fine on Firefox and Opera

grober said:
Ordered some PARTS last week. Arrived in 3 days from OXFORD exactly as ordered well packed in a cardboard box. Carriage at 1/2 price this month and current reductions on brake discs and engine oil filters! First impressions good service.

Used for the first time. Had the phone call to check details of my car; delivery the day after the call. They still have 1/2 price delivery. Excellent service.

Tim

I've had a few things from them. And you don't need to find out the part numbers yourself, I just email them a query describing what I'm looking for and they reply with a link to the parts.

You can buy straight from the links. They've been really helpful.

I have ordered a new engine support online, my card would not go through and the guy rang me back twice and put it through manually in the end, very efficient and very polite, when I go in my local dealers parts counter they seem to look at me like something the cat dragged in and always seem quite abrupt. www.mercedes-benz-parts.co.uk gets my vote.

hi guys am after a c43 intrior any 1 know were to get sum and looking for a chrome grill to fit on a w202

just comleted a transaction with these guys....would recommend them any day! set of bix with a £300 discount on each headlight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom