Mercedes Posters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david b

I'm looking for some mercedes posters for the garage wall, dealers don't seem to have any these days, all computer based . Any ideas?

Have you got it hanging in the lounge Graham ? ;)

Howard said:

No its his bed spread :D

Howard said:

I had it draped over my courtains for a while, but it's hanging in the garage now. I use it to judge my alignment.

david b said:
I'm looking for some mercedes posters for the garage wall, dealers don't seem to have any these days, all computer based . Any ideas?

I think I have somewhere a Mercedes - Mclaren F1 (2002) poster, 24" X 18" approx. It might mean me having to turn the house upside down though. If that would be any good to you I dont mind starting a search. Let me know but I am only about 50% certain I still have it.

Portzy.

GrahamC230K said:
I bought a large Mercedes Flag, from eBay.

I wondered if/when someone on here would own up to buying one of those! Have to admit, I couldnt think of a use for one so I suppose hanging it in the garage is as good as any. Is it big enough to drape over the whole car?

I feel a "My garage" thread coming on! ......

spares.jpg

Arrrggghhhhhh golf clubs!!!!!!!!

Why ruin a perfectly good picture of an MB flag with a set of golf clubs in the rear! ;)

Have to agree though on starting a 'Whats in your garge' thread!

Cant show whats in mine, it'll get nicked if I do :eek:

Alfie said:
Arrrggghhhhhh golf clubs!!!!!!!!

Why ruin a perfectly good picture of an MB flag with a set of golf clubs in the rear! ;)

Have to agree though on starting a 'Whats in your garge' thread!

Cant show whats in mine, it'll get nicked if I do :eek:

Sorry, what are non-golf playing chaps doing on a Mercedes forum? ;)

You'll be telling me you work 5 days a week and didn't vote Conservative next!

GrahamC230K said:
Sorry, what are non-golf playing chaps doing on a Mercedes forum? ;)

You'll be telling me you work 5 days a week and didn't vote Conservative next!

Golf..yuk.....About as boring to play as it to watch. Surpassed only in the boredom stakes by cricket... :eek:

As for work.......well....I dont work 5 days a week, a lot less. Lucky I guess but I have to say I cant think of anything worse than spending the 'free' time hitting a little ball and then walking miles to find it before hitting it again in the vain hope of it going into a little hole whereupon I bend down to retrieve it from said hole. Still, I cant see the point either of 22 blokes chasing a pigs bladder around a piece of turf. As for voting..well lets just say I didnt vote for this bunch of morons who seem to be in yet again.

Best thing in your garage mate, apart from you car is that flag! ;)

I do hope that playing golf doesnt become a prerequisite to being a member of this forum! Still each to their own.....

Alfie said:
As for work.......well....I dont work 5 days a week, a lot less. Lucky I guess but I have to say I cant think of anything worse than spending the 'free' time hitting a little ball and then walking miles to find it before hitting it again in the vain hope of it going into a little hole whereupon I bend down to retrieve it from said hole. Still, I cant see the point either of 22 blokes chasing a pigs bladder around a piece of turf. As for voting..well lets just say I didnt vote for this bunch of morons who seem to be in yet again.

Were we seperated at birth? ;) With you there 110%!!!

Graham,

Where did you get that flag? It's great! Want one!!

GrahamC230K said:
I feel a "My garage" thread coming on! ......

Alright . . you started it. ;)

studio-1.jpg

In reality it's my "play" room but it doubles as my home office. We converted the garage a few years ago to become my studio and it looked just like GrahamC230K's before we started.

se97mlm said:
Graham,

Where did you get that flag? It's great! Want one!!

You can sometimes find them on eBay.

Anarchy nice setup. What keyboards have you got? Got a Korg Karma myself.

Oh and Graham: nice set of tyres... Are they for 'special cocasions'? ;)

wallingd said:
Anarchy nice setup. What keyboards have you got? Got a Korg Karma myself.

Oh and Graham: nice set of tyres... Are they for 'special cocasions'? ;)

Been around a bit, those tyres, 'eh Graham, Jimmy ? ;) ;)

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom