Mercedes recalling vehicles with illuminated stars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I quite like the illuminated star 🤭
Me too.

The OE one only illuminates when unlocking/locking and parked doesn’t it? It looks neat and very cool. 😎

Me too.

The OE one only illuminates when unlocking/locking and parked doesn’t it? It looks neat and very cool. 😎
Yes that’s a right. I wouldn’t be keen for it to be permanently on, but as an additional comfort light it’s alright in my book.

Yes that’s a right. I wouldn’t be keen for it to be permanently on, but as an additional comfort light it’s alright in my book.
Me too. :)

I thought it was for that awful badge thingie that shines on the ground, but it is for the illumination around thew star in the grille!!! I guess it highlights how we all have different tastes in so called options but is that an option?

I thought it was for that awful badge thingie that shines on the ground, but it is for the illumination around thew star in the grille!!! I guess it highlights how we all have different tastes in so called options but is that an option?
You’ll very possibly have branded puddle lights on your new car John.

You’ll very possibly have branded puddle lights on your new car John.
Noooooo........ Please do not say that :(

On the kick plates it has an illuminated 'Mercedes-Benz' but I have failed to notice that awful branded puddle light feature.

My wife had a GLE demonstrator for a week and I had the misfortune to see those awful gizzmo thingies.

I told myself, "What do you expect from an American vehicle?" But the E-class is made here in Europe... Noooooooooooo

I am going to have nightmares :(

Noooooo........ Please do not say that :(

On the kick plates it has an illuminated 'Mercedes-Benz' but I have failed to notice that awful branded puddle light feature.

My wife had a GLE demonstrator for a week and I had the misfortune to see those awful gizzmo thingies.

I told myself, "What do you expect from an American vehicle?" But the E-class is made here in Europe... Noooooooooooo
Being a posh model, I suspect you’ll have them.

Depending upon the size/fitment you need, I think I have some standard non-branded puddle lights in the garage somewhere which may fit.

I like the Mercedes puddle lights, think they look great. :)
full

Bobby, I am still having nightmares at the thought and yes, I blame you for the loss of sleep, I totally 100% accept I might be in the minority for my not liking that feature and I mean no disrespect to those of us that have cars that plonk temporary graffiti on the very ground our vehicles are parked :)

The star on the bonnet is good enough for us :) :)

Yup, this does come as standard on the new E-class we are buying :)

Bobby, I am still having nightmares at the thought and yes, I blame you for the loss of sleep, I totally 100% accept I might be in the minority for my not liking that feature and I mean no disrespect to those of us that have cars that plonk temporary graffiti on the very ground our vehicles are parked :)

The star on the bonnet is good enough for us :) :)

Yup, this does come as standard on the new E-class we are buying :)
😁 You’ll get used to it John 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom