• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes S212 E63 AMG Estate

jimjamiejames

Car
S211 e350, daimler sovereign custom project
It is with a heavy heart that I must now put my car up for sale, an obsidian black S212 62 plate E63 estate 5.5 biturbo and will be sorely missed. The only reason for sale is it doesn't comply with my new jobs car allowance scheme and I have too many cars/projects to justify parking it up and not using it.

I've owned the car for 3 trouble free years and loved every minute of it. It is really well spec'd, I can send on the vin decoder details but some options to note are:
P30 performance pack
Factory LSD
Carbon pack
Heated/cooled front seats with massage and dynamic bolsters
Night vision camera
Distronic adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist
Rear camera
And much more, the list goes on and on

Its covered 98035 miles and has a full mb service history. The latest B service was just done recently along with MOT. A recall for front subframe bolts was completed on the service and rear subframe was checked and given the all clear. It has new goodyear asymmetric 6's on the front and asymmetric 5's on the rear still with plenty of life in them.

On the negative side the alloys, although not terrible would benefit from a refurb, I personally would go for powder coat but I wanted to leave this decision to the new owner that might prefer to stick with the stock diamond cut. Secondly the offside rear shock was noted as an advisory on the MOT, if a replacement was available in the UK now from mb I'd have already swapped it but they are currently backorder from Germany and as I need the car gone soon I haven't the time to wait.

The car is not perfect but think it's a good honest car, it's not been modified or mapped etc. the overall condition is good for age and miles and I think the price reflects a good deal. I'm looking for £17750 Ono

IMG-20240512-WA0000.jpgIMG-20240512-WA0001.jpgIMG-20240512-WA0002.jpg

Any more pics or details required just ask. It will be going on eBay or auto trader etc and then potentially motorway but I'd prefer it went straight to someone who knows and cars about these cars rather than trade.

Auto trader link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom