Mercedes S320cdi - 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
Having purchased a CL, I am now looking to sell on my 2008 S320cdi. The car is still great, I just can't warrant a diesel so much now and may potentially need something ULEZ compliant so petrol it is.

- 3.0 V6 diesel - Has been re-mapped by a trusted local mapper who I have used on previous cars​
- ~75,000 miles​
- Optional AMG alloys, memory seat pack and sunroof​
- Extremely good service history, there is one stamp randomly missing (early on) but otherwise it's complete including a gearbox service at around 70k​

I have also had a number of things done to the car, including some very common faults that occur with this model

- Gearbox conductor plate replaced​
- All four wheel speed sensors replaced​
- EGR valve replaced​
- Stereo amplifier refurbished and still under warranty​
- Professionally diamond cut and powder coated alloys​
- Leather seats professionally re-coated so as new​
The car was MOT'd and serviced in February 2022.

CVOrHLJ.jpg

plJaBZE.jpg

cLGNYkZ.jpg

YNJJ20R.jpg

09tGYKz.jpg

ers0NSX.jpg

D1hki2r.jpg

OYJf4Jn.jpg

KWQGubT.jpg

ZYbk3sj.jpg

E6hU1kk.jpg

6Xpdivk.jpg

e88cRWC.jpg

ARfwl3k.jpg

The car is genuinely in fantastic condition and regularly cleaned (by me!). The car has some age related stone chips but no parking dings or scuffs. All four wheels are unmarked.

Included is a set of tailor fit rubber mats as well as the OEM mats plus a boot liner. The car will be put back on it's original number plate.

£6,499

Last edited:
Well it's finally on Autotrader. I have updated the price to compete with others of a similar year and mileage - £5,999. A lot of car for the money!

Autotrader Ad Here

Car has sold! Somewhat quicker than expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom