Mercedes Salisbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonp8

Car
CLK 320. SLK55 AMG
Great people to deal with! My son and I travelled there from the North East to pick up a SLK55 AMG by car, plane and train. They really looked after us, picked us up from the station, went through the car in detail and called me the next day to make sure we got home ok. Highlight of the day was they let my son have the keys of an AMG GTC and start it up! He is only 17 and doesn’t have a full licence yet! Much better than Mercedes Teesside my local dealer who kept me waiting for a test drive in an SLK (boring Diesel) for an hour when I had arranged a time. Their loss is Salisbury’s gain !

Yup agree bought my last E63 from them great service.

Great people to deal with! My son and I travelled there from the North East to pick up a SLK55 AMG by car, plane and train. They really looked after us, picked us up from the station, went through the car in detail and called me the next day to make sure we got home ok. Highlight of the day was they let my son have the keys of an AMG GTC and start it up! He is only 17 and doesn’t have a full licence yet! Much better than Mercedes Teesside my local dealer who kept me waiting for a test drive in an SLK (boring Diesel) for an hour when I had arranged a time. Their loss is Salisbury’s gain !

Shame though when you have to do this, would be easier to buy local but I know what you mean, have had to do it in the past.
Just bought a car from Teesside for the mrs and they looked after her.

The problem seems to be that Mercedes dealers are in franchises and you see a car you want outside of the franchise then they won’t be able to bring it to your local dealer to check it out! I found that the bigger petrol engined SLKs are few and far between and most are in the South. In the end though it was worth all the travelling as the car is great plus we got a day out in the Southwest!

M-B Salisbury is part of the Sandown Group ... I've used M-B Guildford (part of the same group) for years. They give decent discounts on servicing of older cars, too:

Sandown Platinum Programme

My E also came from Salisbury and they were great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom