mercedes service costs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OneForTheRoad

MB Enthusiast
Car
2019 Glc coupe 350d was 2017 e350 c207 .. +65 ford kuga 2.0 cdi zetec awd..
found this the other day and it gives you a lot of info on what's changed at service times , enter your details to find out , costs etc and any extras that the dealers would do and at what mileage . ideal if you, like me service your own vehicles.

https://www.mymercedesservice.co.uk/home?token=Z872468

B service for my car is a mere £917 :crazy:

But then it does state, they will check the washer fluid for me and if there's any left over they'll leave it in the car for me :thumb:

Bargain :bannana:

But then it does state, they will check the washer fluid for me and if there's any left over they'll leave it in the car for me :thumb:

Does that include an ATF change?

I'd call and ask for a quote. We had our car serviced last Friday, and it cost £215 including MOT. According to that website it should have been £460 at the same dealer! :crazy:

I'd call and ask for a quote. We had our car serviced last Friday, and it cost £215 including MOT. According to that website it should have been £460 at the same dealer! :crazy:

That's a very good price, but surely an A service??

Yes an A-service, although I pay the same for a B-service too.

It's even more reasonable when you consider it's on an AMG, as some dealers hike up the price.

According to that website it should have been £460 at the same dealer! :crazy:

Which dealer is that?

Mine (Inchcape Chester) used to be up for a deal but now (if you can get hold of anyone at the dealership - they keep putting you back to the Inchcape call centre) just refer to MyService. Their pricing on MyService for my car is lower than other dealers but I've got the service coming where everything needs to be done and I'm not looking forward to that.

At MB, Coventry I've paid about £200 for and A service and £600 for a B service.

MOT is £50, which is a bit heavy but I'm not going to quibble over a tenner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom