Mercedes service pack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c63doc

Car
c63 amg 2010
Owner of 2010 c63 Mercedes estate purchased from main dealer used summer 2015 with 2 year warranty . Been contacted re service pack , presumably with 2 year warranty parts are already covered but wondering whether paying for each service is any more or less then paying for the service pack as this includes parts, although I assume I hope correctly that wear and tear items such as brake discs etc are not covered under the service plan .... Your thoughts would be appreciated

Warranty only covers failed items, not service items such as oil and filters. I have a service plan on my C350 and I've worked out it saved me several hundred pounds already. Service charges usually increase annually whilst the plan payments stay constant throughout the plan period. You just need to check what services are due to determine how long you want the plan - it's best when it covers those additional expensive items like brake fluid and spark plug changes. The alternative is to get your servicing done by an indie; usually, but not always,cheaper than main dealer.

You're right in saying wear and tear items aren't covered under the service plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom