Mercedes Servicing around London?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DiNZi

Car
C200
Hi all,

The previous servicing on the car was done at 64k and it's currently nearing 75k, I'd say it's about a month overdue from the notifications on the dashboard which I've been ignoring.

Can anyone recommend a place where I can have it serviced for a reasonable price please? Mercedes are quoting me quite a high price, This service which is due is priced at roughly at £818.87.

Some were recommending here http://www.prestigeperformance.co.uk/?

Bonus pic, after a wash and polish.

34y2ww3.jpg
2mo1lcp.jpg

Last edited:
Wayne Gates - Harrow

+1

London is a big place and Wayne Gates is highly recommended. However, roughly where about are you located - this may prompt more local suggestions.

Another for Wayne Gates. Never heard a negative comment about them.

Hi all,

The previous servicing on the car was done at 64k and it's currently nearing 75k, I'd say it's about a month overdue from the notifications on the dashboard which I've been ignoring.

Can anyone recommend a place where I can have it serviced for a reasonable price please? Mercedes are quoting me quite a high price, This service which is due is priced at roughly at £818.87.

Some were recommending here Welcome to Prestige Performance - Prestige Performance

Bonus pic, after a wash and polish.

34y2ww3.jpg
2mo1lcp.jpg
i know a great guy ,looks after my viano and my s500.in the area of colliers wood.

How much you guys normally paying at Wayne Gates, roughly?

Where are you based ?

Both Wayne Gates in Harrow, and Prestige Car Services in Horndean (near Portsmouth), are highly recommended.

Horndean is admittedly a bit far, but a good place to go to especially if you are looking to modify the car.

+1 for both Wayne Gates and PCS, been to both and pleased with both.

Let us know how much the bill was, it would be interesting for us newbies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom