mercedes shopping trolley coin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bayman57

Car
C Class convertible Premium plus AMG Line Hyacinth red 360 cam ivory/black
The other half Lost or left the mercedes trolley coin in a trolley !!! anyone have one going that they dont use anymore ? please no " he's off his trolley " remarks lol !! plenty on Ebay but they are from outside the uk . i have the holder but no star disc !!

Attachments

• merc disc.jpg
    merc disc.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 12
Is that what that is! I often wondered, too fancy for me I’m afraid.

These are all originally from outside the UK. Just get one of those shouldnt be an issue

Have a good look down the side of the front seats. Rediscovered mine twice like that now!

On a side note, isn't it amazing how a black mobile phone blends in and vanishes down the inner side of the seats so often. A bugger when you have it on silent! LOL

Could just use a coin?

Could just use a coin?
cant ! a coin is too thick . will just have to buy another one as the other half is whinging its a female thing lol

cant ! a coin is too thick . will just have to buy another one as the other half is whinging its a female thing lol
All trolleys are designed for a one pound coin. Where do you shop

All trolleys are designed for a one pound coin. Where do you shop
LOL....he means a pound coin is too thick for the Mercedes holder......not the trolley!

The other half Lost or left the mercedes trolley coin in a trolley !!! anyone have one going that they dont use anymore ? please no " he's off his trolley " remarks lol !! plenty on Ebay but they are from outside the uk . i have the holder but no star disc !!
I hope it was in a Waitrose or M&S Trolley ;)

Try Amazon, £14.99!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom