Mercedes SL meet @Mercedes-Benz World Brooklands, 26th June 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richard

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
MY04 SL55
MERCEDES R230 SL MEET UP: BROOKLANDS, 26/06/22

Location: Mercedes Benz World, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge, KT13 0SL
Date: Sunday 26th June 2022
Time: 10:00 am

Comand.co.uk are organising a meet for fellow R230 SL enthusiasts at the iconic British motorsports location of Brooklands, Surrey.

The event is kindly being hosted at the prestigious Mercedes Benz World complex. Entry is completely free and all attendees are welcome to enjoy Mercedes Benz World experience during the day.

This is a great opportunity to meet like minded enthusiasts, exchange views and discuss ideas. The team from Comand.co.uk will be on hand to chat about your SL, advise on upgrades and help with any issues. Food and drink is also available to purchase on site throughout the day.

There is no limit on numbers however we would appreciate anyone thinking of coming to let us know here: Register: Mercedes R230 SL Meet Up

If you have any questions, please reach out to us at: [email protected] or via WhatsApp on +447770997569

We look forward to seeing you there! Of course, all SL's and all Mercedes owners are welcome :)

Don’t forget this is in 3 weeks time - should be great. I’ll bring Xentry machine in case anyone wants a quick test !

One week to go, getting excited now. Definitely bringing the Xentry machine, so more than happy to plug into anyone's SL

Excuse my ignorance (fairly new R231 owner) but what is a Xentry machine?
It’s the official Mercedes’ diagnostic tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom