Mercedes stamp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not very authentic looking. I would certainly question it if I was buying a car where the service book had that stamp in it.

Very naughty though..

£25 at Staples and they will do any car logo and garage name you want, there was a spate of fake service histories around here, where they had a manufacturers logo stamp made with a garage that did not exist. I presume the logos are copyrighted so the manufacturers should take a firmer stance against these people and e bay should know better

I had a look at a certain CL500 today. Aside from bombarding him with a load of questions as to the car and rust (no, none at all!) and finding some within 10 seconds of arriving at the car, one can only marvel at the 'mercedes' stamps in the book that are JUST blurred enough that you cannot make out the dealer number or name.

And one must also marvel too at the 'independent' that serviced the car for 5 years....and each and every 'entry' was done with exactly the same pen, by the same person and looks to have been at the one time.

Do people actually think that everyone is as stupid as they are when they try this on???

A morning wasted.

Olly, buy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom