Mercedes Star C3 Hacked?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnnyW202

Car
2004 Mercedes E270CDI Elegance Saloon, 2004 C200 Kompressor Estate Avantgarde SE Sport Pack
If they can do it for VAG-TACHO (Coding/Mileage) and also VAG-COM (Diagnostics), meaning you can change the mileage and recode the IMMO2 on cars like the A4, Golf, Passat, Octavia, Leon etc.. for £40! These were Can-Bus applications as I remember my rear door locking module was giving an implausible signal causing the deadlocks not to set and my little red led not to flash on the drivers door. Common dry solder joint, besides the point.

Isn't there a simpler hacked interface/application for the Can-Bus on a Mercedes-Benz, I really like to see what's going on with my rear windows.

There must be, there are surely more MB nuts than there are VW cults out there!

You maybe able do it in Developer mode but it's all in technical German and a bit tricky to deceipher

I developed CAN drivers to test instruments clusters and the sound systems in 2000/2001 for Visteon and Honda product, and from memory one had to send two codes within 2 seconds, and then you got a 20 second window in test mode. Where it would respond to test commands, then it would lock down. No indication or response it was in test mode or not and we weren’t trusted with the final production codes. So hacking this sort of thing is not simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom