Mercedes Stockport final result !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stesrg

Car
2007 merc 320 cdi sport with BRABUS power, bike VTR Honda, BMW R80, Kawasaki KH250
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/111354-oh-no-not-again.html

After reading my bad luck and how the dealer bent over backward to do everything for me UNTIL -----I filled in the feed back report and praised them :doh: big mistake Here we go , As merc of stockport said they would do the very small dent on the rear nearside wing (well it was not thir when I purchaced it ) they collected my car thats 150 mile round trip, and left me a 220cdi estate to use now after a week I decided to ring them and ask were my car was :( the said the tried to get dentman in get it on the ramp and try and push the dent out !!:wallbash: I had previously told them I had a quote of £400.00 from a propper body shop and that dent man cant do it :confused: to which they said they then decided to take it to their propper body shop (merc paint shop) and get a quote to which they told me £250.00 Now after several minutes and a 2nd phone call to me I gave in at £100.00 to which i had to pay fair enough I just wanted it back by now :rolleyes: Heres the best bit 7 days later yep they had it 2 weeks :mad: It was delivered by paul burr the salesman who sold me the car as I took a closer look at were the dent was :eek::eek::eek: you could see a flat on the corner of the arch , their was sanding marks and pit holes in the paint work :eek::eek: I was Fu**ing annoyed and well Pi$$ed off and asked if the MB body shop had done it to which he replied yes :rolleyes: YER Right more like the apprentice or bloody in experianced chipsaway guy !! He said That he would try and get my £100 back to which i replied well you can guess the rest .......

I think I will get it done properly in 12 months time and MB of stockport will be getting a letter of their poor workmanship .... I told him that if one of my blokes done a repair like that I would have sacked him .....

bloody useless workmanship on a blooming great car pitty :(
Ste.

I feel you pain...

can you not take this to a higher level someone somewhere should be responsible for this

I do not think I would let this one go......I think I would make an intolerable nuisance of myself until I got satisfaction.

Mic

I do not think I would let this one go......I think I would make an intolerable nuisance of myself until I got satisfaction.

Mic

I will be draughting a letter to the director soon telling him how they bodge repair their cars :thumb:

Ste .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom