Mercedes "Three Plus" - Better Late than Never...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GregE240

Car
1990 500SL
Just got this through the post last week. Basically, a discount card that gives you 10% off all servicing if your car is over 3 years old. Plus, a free MOT and winter check of some sort.

My car is six years old now, and I got my invite last week! :eek:

Is this some new scheme, or have I been harshly overlooked for three years? If so, they owe me 10% of ummmm :confused: ....a lot of money!

If you only get 10% you're not trying! ;) You don't need a card to get discount in a stealership, just plead poverty like me and you might get much better than 10% :)

I've always had at least 10% discount from my stealers. I usually haggle with those that know me to try and get a little more than 10%.

S.

Is this an extention of the 8-year+ deal, where you get 40% off labour costs and 15% off all parts.

I suppose it was only a matter of time, as BMW have their "4+ programme", any car over 4 years old gets 40% labour discount and 20% off parts.

K

OK all, I'm a bit piassed but....
i justy come back freom a staff social and im drunk bu tive never paiod full privce for drink.........

£2.50 for a pint of stellar - i dont think so!!

i pay only reduceedes prices after negotiating with the bar staff and the manager if eeded check my typ9ing ?!! have i had a good night -- i think so!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Road Range Liverpool(Probably the others too) Have their "Classic Car Club" :eek: For cars 3 years and older - ha ha - Which gives you 10% discount on servicing, maybe parts too.
I think I remember reading somewhere that one of the dealers give 3 years 10%, 5 years 30% and another stepped discount, Can't think where i read it though :p

The MB mob here in Bath used to give me a 'mature Mercedes' discount (for the car, not me...I think) with my 1990 300TE which was either 10% off parts and 15% off labour or the other way round. Now, joy of joys, I get the same deal with a 1999 E320 estate via the MB Owners Club. As I'm really happy with their servicing, I'm generally...er...really happy, although not quite as happy as splang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom