Mercedes Tiguan anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tiguan allspace ? (which is the more natural comparison to this car than the Tiguan)

Maybe, but, like the GLB, that's built in Mexico and reports are the quality has been iffy - plus the lead time is tremendous. Oddly, the Skoda equivalent, Kodiaq, is built in the VW Wolfsburg factory! That's a definite possibility but I was wanting something a little more upmarket / more tech. Discovery Sport maybe - there's a new one about now, but to be honest I'm slightly terrified of JLRs reputation. I'd take any of 'em on a good lease deal, but am somewhat more careful with my own money!

Maybe, but, like the GLB, that's built in Mexico and reports are the quality has been iffy - plus the lead time is tremendous. Oddly, the Skoda equivalent, Kodiaq, is built in the VW Wolfsburg factory! That's a definite possibility but I was wanting something a little more upmarket / more tech. Discovery Sport maybe - there's a new one about now, but to be honest I'm slightly terrified of JLRs reputation. I'd take any of 'em on a good lease deal, but am somewhat more careful with my own money!
I know we are wandering waaay OT at this stage, I've never seen as many reports of people handing back cars, as on the disco sport forum. There are literally dozens of reports, with several people have done it more than once (I think there is someone on there that's done it 3 times !).
Yes, the Allspace (I've been looking) does appear to have incredibly long lead times.

brochure and prices available on the uk website.

Brochure shows that once you pick your model, you can not add ANY options other than pick 1 of 6 colours.

the brochure and website both say that the 5 seat amg line premium is £42,200 whilst the 7 seat amg line premium is £38,700. 5 seats more expensive than 7 seats ...ah...investigating further reveals the 7 seat config is available with several engine types, whilst the 5 seat is solely available with the more powerful of the diesel options. With the same engine, it's £750 more for the extra row of seats.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom