Mercedes trim / upholstery / hood

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlexR

Car
E320 Sportline Cab
I'd be very interested for any help, advice or experience that anyone can share of having a partial or complete re-trim. I have a 124 E320 Cab that needs a hood, headlining and leather. Whilst cost is of course an issue, the most important requirement is that the job is as faithful to the original factory finish as possible. I'd be really grateful for any suggestions.

Last edited:
Speak to KHM in Esslingen about new hoods (not sure about W124 leather), they did a superlative job with my W114 interior and they supply hoods to UK trimmers (who will charge a lot more). Their quality is OEM standard.

If your leather is worn but not torn consider a leather re-spray. For a fraction of the cost of a re-trim you can get the interior looking close to new.

D-Class in Chobham could be your answer. Very good reputation but can be pricey I have heard. They did some work on our sons car and it was of excellent quality.

Thoroughly recommend d:class, excellent work done on my S203 where they completely re-trimmed seats and door cards in nappa leather. Cost was very reasonable considering the amount of work and quality of leather used. :thumb:

+1 for d-class, they did a great job on my old 124 a couple of years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom