Mercedes UHI cradles for October 2005 - New Phones !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

miro

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 slightly modified
UHI-1.jpg

UHI-2.jpg

B6 787 5853 for the Siemens M75
B6 787 5854 for the Siemens CX75
B6 787 5860 for the Ericsson K750i
B6 787 5862 for the Sony Ericsson W800
B6 787 5848 for the Nokia 9300

Last edited:
Hi Miro, thanks for posting this. Do you know what the two devices at the bottom of the pic are?

Thanks
Philip

wonderful miro ... wondergful ~!! youve made my weekend .. i can now get a cradle for my Nokia 9300 :)

Hey guys,

Does a UHI cradle mean your mobile will full interface with the Mercedes Comand unit - i.e. bring your fone book up on screen etc?

Cheers!

Stuart

Stuart_C320 said:
Hey guys,

Does a UHI cradle mean your mobile will full interface with the Mercedes Comand unit - i.e. bring your fone book up on screen etc?

Cheers!

Stuart

I think so - when i had a 6310i i had access to the full contact list stored in the phone and all controlled via the steering wheel!!

My friends were amazed when they first saw this!!

Great post.

A couple of questions . . .

1) Why don't MB support Motorola ?

2) How easy is it to change the cradle on my 2000 reg CLK 208 ?

Thanks

just heard that the 9300 cradle is being released in december

kenny

can an exisiting cradle be replaced to one of the above? assuming the same brand is used?

jahewitt said:
Great post.

A couple of questions . . .

1) Why don't MB support Motorola ?

2) How easy is it to change the cradle on my 2000 reg CLK 208 ?

Thanks

There is a UHI kit available for W208. Take a look at www.mbenznl.com and you will see some photos.

Motorola is only sold in the USA ????

mobeyone said:
can an exisiting cradle be replaced to one of the above? assuming the same brand is used?

All UHI capable cars are able to accept all of the cradles listed above subject to supply.

My cradle for my Nokia 6310i sits in the armrest and I have 'yanked' it out but I cannot follow the cable inder the armrest - how do you change the cradle? Do you have to go to the 'stealers' to have it changed! Or is it easy to do? Do you have to change the cable as well?
Thanks

nothing for the nokia 9500?

:(

Nokia 9300i cradle

New to the forum and new to MB having just got an E320CDI. Checking earlier posts looks like there is an intent for MB to have a cradle for the 9300 but the dealer told me the part number does not exsist. Any update from anyone on when it might be available?

Also my car is prewired so is the cradle the only thing I need to make the system work?

If the car (E320CDI) hasn't got the factory pre wiring what other bits are needed to interface with the COMAND?

Does anybody know when a cradle for the Nokia N70 will be made available? I'm still using the original Nokia 6310i cradle which works fine with my old Nokia 6310i phone but now I would like to connect my new Nokia N70.

Thanks,
migabc

Last edited:
Se W810?

Hi All,

Anyone know if the SE W810i is supported? I notice the W800 is, can it use the same cradle?

Thanks very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom