Mercedes VIN Decoder - How to do it yourself

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im reasonably sure it won't be as it is Japanese spec. It also doesn't have the Euro IV option code on the Datacard either (926)

I have seen imports where that has been added and the engine re-coded (an A45 AMG which was destined for Asia but then diverted and Mercedes re-coded it presumably before 1st registration, and we had to change the cluster and COMAND to make it UK spec)

- But I don't know if a S500 of that age was ever Euro IV or whether extra parts were needed and coding to make it Euro IV

Cheers
Richard

As this is such a useful thread, is it possible to get it made a " Sticky ".

Steve.

Hello! there is an app I've been using that is called the Slingshot. It easily decodes the car's VIN and is available for both android and iOS.

hi there, Would you be kind of finding the vin for RRT688R. Thank you very much

Hi there, can anyone help me to find the VIN number so i can do some checks before I buy the machine. it.

The reg number is T78JNB .

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards

Nathan

Hi there, please help me to find the VIN number so I can do HPI check
The reg number is T78JNB

cheers. Nathan

Hi there, please help me to find the VIN number so I can do HPI check
The reg number is T78JNB

cheers. Nathan

SLP2DXA5XE0763084

Hi guys, Would you be kind of finding the vin for CN51FJC. I want to buy it and I need to do some checks before.Many thanks Paul

Hi guys, Would you be kind of finding the vin for CN51FJC. I want to buy it and I need to do some checks before.Many thanks Paul

All I get is 00174295B

Hi bob can you find me my dads vin for is capri reg is XFA239S would be a great help as he lost the tags restoring it

Hi bob can you find me my dads vin for is capri reg is XFA239S would be a great help as he lost the tags restoring it
Unfortunately the VIN information does not work for this plate, presumably the DVLA publically-accessible databaes do not go that far back. If you are the Registered Keeper, you could try contracting the DVLA directly.

Seems it's a 1978 2.5L that was SORNed in 1989?

Should be a 3lt sport

You are right, my mistake.

This is what I am getting:

Screenshot-20190507-075404.jpg

As Markjay said, it's too old for these databases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom