Mercedes Vito

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matt4673

Hello Everyone

I am new to the forum and would like to say hello..

I would also like to ask a question... we currently have a MB vito Dualiner (2008) with the rear comfort seats and would like to know if it is possible to have an additional row of seats fitted behind these. if possible we would like these to be removable so we can have the option of carrying people or goods and hope that maybe someone out there can point us in the right direction.

Thanks

Hi & welcome.

As you know, the Dualiner doesn't have any fittings in the floor for a 3rd row of seats.

But a company that does conversions (camper vans etc.) would almost certainly be able to fit an extra row for you. Wouldn't want to sit there personally (with no windows) though!

Rear Seats in Vito

Hi Matt

We offer rear seating solution for the Vito with our bonded plates, we can also offer seats that fold away against the vehicle wall so you dont have to remove them if you want to carry anything such as goods or wheelchairs

We are not the cheapest on the market, but we supply seats fully M1 approved "crash tested in vehicle" we mainly supply the seats you will find in the Mercedes Ambulance and Police vehicles

Be-Ge Seating UK Ltd if you want to google it

Cheers

Gary

Last edited:
Interesting, but the OP hasn't logged on here since January 27th ...

Hi
Welcome to the forum

detroit

we have a brand new 116vito dual liner auto milage 350 when putting it into reverse or drive it makes a pinging noise also when it changes gear dealer says stress noise what aload of rubbish very disappointed would like to get my money back any comments on the problem

hi, i also have a 116 auto, it had 7miles on it when i picked it up and it has bean very quite from the start. I would get the dealer to cheque it over, it doesn't sound right to me. Regards

Hi and welcome to the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom