Mercedes W124 AMG Ducktail Spoiler RARE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

imbck666

Car
Mercedes W124 230E Saloon (SOLD), W210 E200 (WRITTEN OFF), W210 E240 2001 Facelift, W211 E220 cdi 07
Mercedes W124 AMG Ducktail Spoiler RARE FOR SALE

W124 AMG ducktail spoiler

3 piece one but i dont have the corner pieces as i bought it like this for my project

Very rare!!!!!

Pickup available from se1 southeast london

Condition is good just has primer on.
Selling as i have got rid of my w124 mercedes

ITEM IS ON EBAY AS WELL

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221421723853

Make me an offer

Thanks

Was this for a CE or Saloon?

I bought this item back in April and I have still not received it. I have asked for proof of postage and it has been ignored. I have asked for a refund many times and this request has also been ignored. I have very reluctantly had to make this post.

The last text I sent, I stated that if I do not get a refund within the next 24 hours then I will undertake steps to recover the monies owed. This was taken by imbck666 as threatening behavior and that he would contact the police if I did it again. I have the gentleman's name, number and address. I did not make any threats and I have been nothing but polite and patient. I have sold items via this forum including a car and I have been nothing but honest with my transactions.

What would you do in my situation?

How did you pay for the item? If It was on PayPal and not via a gift, just dispute it and you'll receive your money straight away.

I payed via friends and family on Paypal because the gentleman did not want to incur fees. I wanted to save him a few pounds. I let it go on for so long purely because I thought that the money or item would be returned. I think the community on this forum is friendly and welcoming and I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I think lesson has been learned.

Hi. I contacted this person being referred to hear to enquire about the AMG bumper he was selling on eBay. After a normal discussion of a few minutes and agreeing a sale price, he suddenly accuses me of being someone I'm not because apparently we had the same accent. He said he no longer wanted to sell the item to me and that was that. A very strange individual to say the least.

Name him & give his ebay name so anyone checking a seller before buying will find this & be forewarned.

I bought this item back in April and I have still not received it. I have asked for proof of postage and it has been ignored. I have asked for a refund many times and this request has also been ignored. I have very reluctantly had to make this post.

The last text I sent, I stated that if I do not get a refund within the next 24 hours then I will undertake steps to recover the monies owed. This was taken by imbck666 as threatening behavior and that he would contact the police if I did it again. I have the gentleman's name, number and address. I did not make any threats and I have been nothing but polite and patient. I have sold items via this forum including a car and I have been nothing but honest with my transactions.

What would you do in my situation?

I payed via friends and family on Paypal because the gentleman did not want to incur fees. I wanted to save him a few pounds. I let it go on for so long purely because I thought that the money or item would be returned. I think the community on this forum is friendly and welcoming and I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I think lesson has been learned.

What reason has been given for not sending the spoiler?

neilrr said:
Name him & give his ebay name so anyone checking a seller before buying will find this & be forewarned.

eBay states person selling this item has a username of myuksel210. Item has ended by the way, as no longer available!!

The gentleman has said that he has sent the item. I am not disputing that he has not sent it, but I have not received it. I believe he sent it by non signed means and therefore there is no evidence. I have sent items in the past in this manner and it is always a risk, but if it is not received by the other person then you either resend, or refund.

Agreed , it is the sellers responsibility until you take delivery of it , like it or not .

Update.

I have had another member email me stating that there has been communication regarding the spoiler and that it is still for sale and available for viewing and purchase.

I think the issue of the missing spoiler has been solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom