Mercedes W124 CE300 Auto Pillarless Coupe with HUGE spec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's been for sale for at least a year but always with £3500 buy now
It'll be a bargain if it goes for starting price

Overspray on the offside rear wheel arch, nice car but not my choice of colour and you don't need all those options, on an older car without warranty its more things that can go wrong. Its been laid up in Gateshead for a period of time, this isn't good as some internal engine seals can dry up through lack of use, it also puts the annualised mileage into better perspective. The other downside of coming from the North Est is that it is an area of heavy salt use in the Winter. If I could I would choose a vehicle from the South Coast or Pembrokeshire where salt use is minimal.

Last edited:
I reckon this could be snapped up by a dealer at that price. That over-spray could just mean the usual rust issues on the rear arch have been sorted.

it's white

...FACTORY air conditioning...

Looks aftermarket to me. Snowflake on the dash and solid front bumper.

Nice car though.

The air conditioning symbols on the three central buttons in the centre console look like Diavia ones to me. Shame there is no underbonnet photo as you could tell from the underbonnet whether it was Diavia aftermarket air con or factory. My guess is that this is Diavia aftermarket aircon.

i reckon this could be snapped up by a dealer at that price. That over-spray could just mean the usual rust issues on the rear arch have been sorted.

in my ownership of almost two and a half years, rather than "bodge" them, i have had 2 brand new front wings fitted as they were starting to bubble very slightly. I have taken photographs of the condition of the wings prior to replacement

MB aircon centre button has EC rather than snowflake, but a minor detail in the scheme of things. Nice looking car, white has grown on me, but heavens, the verbiage puts me off.

The typeface is very unhelpful.
I like the white though.

Since advertising my car, there have only ever been 2 people who have bothered to view it............one made a ridiculous offer

Sounds to me like Mike Brewer went to see it and offered him a monkey for it. Geezer.

I agree the text is pretty bad and could be listed so much better! I just flicked through it at first and only noticed later that it had electrically adjustable rear headrests!

reading that gave me a head ache

nice options but mostly going to cause you trouble in the long run

very nicely looked after though

awful colour and the two tone might have looked good in the 80's

true but this is a future classic, and i think in time the car will age well in white, its not a moden car and therefore in my opinion the colour will add to charm, its meant to look like a car from the 80's well the late 80's

just my opinion

Overspray on offside rear wheelarch.............really? The cars soaking wet. It's water!

true but this is a future classic, and i think in time the car will age well in white, its not a moden car and therefore in my opinion the colour will add to charm, its meant to look like a car from the 80's well the late 80's

just my opinion

i sold a new z4 the other day in white with white leather...

I have been looking at this car for a while now and think it's a stunner and well worth the money is it not?

i sold a new z4 the other day in white with white leather...

I have been looking at this car for a while now and think it's a stunner and well worth the money is it not?

I would say it's certainly worth a look Kieran :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom