Mercedes W124 CE300 Auto Pillarless Coupe with HUGE spec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How much is it up for sale for?

SPX, I don't really know yet?

It's been a £ five-figures, two year project not including the literally hundreds of hours of effort I've put into it myself.

But frankly, I really don't expect it to stay in the U.K now. The last car I had anywhere near this level (and it wasn't) went to Hong Kong.

And if it doesn't sell it's coming with me to the South of France.

I've only put it back up on this thread as feedback to a thread that started so long ago. Also, in a sense as may be, as a 'warning' and 'illustration' to anyone thinking of buying one of these that might seem "so tempting" at e.g £2-3K, if you see what I mean?

Absolutely fantastic,now that's what I call a proper job! yes I too would like to know how you refurbished the seats,fillers or new sections?

just seen post#100:thumb:

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic,now that's what I call a proper job! yes I too would like to know how you refurbished the seats,fillers or new sections?

just seen post#100:thumb:

martyz,

Thanks!

Get in touch with John at www.bespokeleathering.com in Birmingham.

He really does a great job, takes pride in it, is a genuine car enthusiast and will always try to renovate (as a philosphy) rather than just replace leather (which he can do as well).

I don't actually own a TV but apparently his work can also be seen on the satellite National Geographic programme series: "Car SOS"

Looks great.

What's the next project?

Looks great.

What's the next project?

Thanks Neil! :thumb:

Read the very last line of the text of the write-up though.

I really saw this through to the nth degree to prove points...mostly to myself... that it could be done!

But it's also worth re-reading the earlier parts of this thread. I did it show and prove to the previous owner (ironically called 'Bodger' on this forum) that he's a complete lying toad!

I wouldn't have said this ordinarily but he then had the temerity to describe the people on this forum in one of his subsequent Ebay listings for another Mercedes that he had for sale as "Plebs" (in fairness to him using the term in advance of the "Plebgate Scandal").

In my initial write-up I actually wrote and described every lie that he blatantly told about the car. I subsequently deleted them because frankly now I can't even be bothered with him.

I've completed what I have done, the car is now what it is and the best that I can achieve ...and his dishonesty remains the same.

So it's my last project. I'm now selling off all my 'stuff'; getting my house sorted to sell in the Spring and then hopefully moving off to the S of France within the next year or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom