Mercedes W124 cherry red leather interior VERY RARE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
that is gorgeous.
Lancs too.

Mr Trapperjohn - for you sir?

I love that! Seriously thinking of selling my black leather interior now. Does it come with the a red carpet? If not would it look good with a black carpet?

I love that! Seriously thinking of selling my black leather interior now. Does it come with the a red carpet? If not would it look good with a black carpet?

Might be worth giving the seller a buzz Swanny - he's mobile's on the description :thumb:

I don't think black carpet would look wrong?

Black would go with almost anything, you could always get some over mats that 'match' the colour of the seats?

I'm sure I have some 124 mats in that colour

In theory it should come with the lower dash in red too along with the centre console and rear shelf.

I did this swap in my W124CE for the same red leather. I bagged the entire interior for £50 on ebay - the colour is really unusual and has a real classic car feel to it - everyone that got into the car commented on it. :thumb:

I'm going to let it slide, i really want to get an estate so i'll keep my pennies tucked away.

That would make a nice chair suite in my office.

Bit of welding and bit of tubing - jobs a good un!

Last edited:
beautiful, rich and deep colour ...

Ususally looks even better in the flesh. I had a 126 in Smoke Silver with that colour interior. Sold to a guy from Monaco.

It's my fav interior colour for a silver car. Is it not known as Oxblood?

I thought rear headrests were standard on all W124s?

I thought rear headrests were standard on all W124s?

Nope,but maybe in this case the seller just does not have them

They'd look kind of neat in the coupe or sedan wouldn't they Dash?

Will it fit in the the estate or only the saloon?

Will it fit in the the estate or only the saloon?

Saloon only

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom