Mercedes W124 seat cover help ..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
I have had so many seat covers off Ebay and they just dont fit my W124 front seats . Been after a set for 5 years or more now .
As any owner of the a W124 ever bought seat covers for their cars ? If so from what seller . I can say i tried them all that say they do fit the W124,, but they dont
I can say that the W124 has the largest seats put in any car so far .

Been after a set for 5 years or more now .

Find the part number and Google it, assuming you haven't lready.

Some years ago, I had a split cover on my coupé and I Googled the part number. It came up with a NOS black leather cover, still in itsMB packing for 40€. It was installed at PCS in Horndean and is still installed on the complete interior that we keep in my son's loft.

The next bit of good fortune was finding a complete, black coupé interior on a French website called leboncoin. 200€. Then I noticed that it was about 20Km from my son's work place near Cognac. To cut a long story short, the entire interior was at my son's place that evening. 220€ all in. What? You negotiated upwards? Brilliant stance! But no, he'd got a complete passenger side door too - and that saved the day when I was replacing window regulators.

So, in your shoes, I'd do the Googling but also search for replacement seats and/or a complete interior. You might strike lucky.

RayH

Ray you were in the right place at the right mopment ,my interior is mint , so i only need nylon slip on front covers Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 13-03-55 MERCEDES-BENZ 260 E W124 1989 MODEL SALOON MOT SERVICE HIST...jpeg.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 13-04-42 MERCEDES-BENZ 260 E W124 1989 MODEL SALOON MOT SERVICE HIST...jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 13-04-42 MERCEDES-BENZ 260 E W124 1989 MODEL SALOON MOT SERVICE HIST...jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1
I'd suggest getting a seamstress to make up a set of terry towelling seat protectors. My Dad had some made for his vinyl seats in a Peugeot 404 saloon in Africa because it used to get unbearably hot on them. Plus, if spills occur, they can just get removed and bunged in the washing machine.

I was going through this .I posted off the old cover to them, as a a sample, but that was last May .Nothing come back from them yet. So thats why i am still looking for a covers .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom