Mercedes w164 M272 06 engine knock knock sounds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arielvo

Car
Mercedes Ml350 06
Hi everybody,

i'm currently driving a Ml350 06 with 75000 miles on it. So my car was diagnose with a balance shaft failure from the dealer with no other engine codes or symptoms. It was running perfectly fine. and i did end up took it to a reasonable & reputable autoshop for repairing. They took me a week to fix that problem which usually take 2 to 3 days from the dealership. It is ok. HOWEVER, after they replace the balance shaft and return the car to me. Only one day after driving i experience this symptom: Rough idle, engine is shaking a bit more than usual( which i believe), the car has hard start on warm engine, and recently have knock or ticking sounds for 2 to 4 second when start the engine. Now i want to know if anyone has ever experience this problem and what did was the verdict and resolution for the problems. I would really appreciate honest answers from everyone. Thanks

Recap symptoms:
- Rough idle, engine is shaking a bit more than usual( which i believe)
-The car has hard start on warm engine
-The engine stall two time ever since they return the car.
-Knock or ticking sounds for 2 to 4 second when start the engine

PS: I feel really upset because such problem has never occur before until they fix the balance shaft. Now they are blaming for the "used car" and protect their mechanics for good work. the worst thing is they did drop something on the grille and claim that it was like that before i took the car in for service.

i did, they pull up new engine code, and tell me all of the crap you are expecting them would say to protect their reputation . i'm in Vietnam, so they don't care about losing one customer with technical knowledge over the rich with plenty of money to burn when they said so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom