Mercedes W164 Tow Bar rear bumper cover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

makffc

Hi, looking for the cover panel which goes over the place where the towbar fits for a Mercedes W164 have looked on internet can only find ML W163/166 part number would be useful having detachable tow bar fitted thanks in advance

Hi, looking for the cover panel which goes over the place where the towbar fits for a Mercedes W164 have looked on internet can only find ML W163/166 part number would be useful having detachable tow bar fitted thanks in advance
Are you sure yours doesn’t pop off? My W164 has AMG bumpers and that had a pop of panel from the factory, even though the tow bar was retrofitted - same with my W163 and W166.

On the W163 you could get a panel with cutaways, to use whilst the removable towbar is fitted, but never seen those for the W164 or W166.

Are you sure yours doesn’t pop off? My W164 has AMG bumpers and that had a pop of panel from the factory, even though the tow bar was retrofitted - same with my W163 and W166.

On the W163 you could get a panel with cutaways, to use whilst the removable towbar is fitted, but never seen those for the W164 or W166.
Thanks I will need to contact dealers as only cover panels I have found are for the amg bumpers I have a sport model

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom