Mercedes W202 front and Rear shocks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DatSian

Car
Mercedes C220CDI
Hi

I am new to this forum as I have decided to keep my old workhorse a 2000 Model Mercedes C220 CDI Auto sport. I am in the process of changing all front and rear shock absorbers and some suspension wishbones ball joints etc. My dilemma is that the Sport model has stiffer suspension and sits slightly lower than the elegance and Classic. I have searched online and assume that shock absorber will be slightly different to the other two models but I am unsure what to buy as due to lack of space and time I cannot remove the shock absorber and get a matching one. Can someone assist please.

Also, the front lip on the bumper has come off from one side and can I only get the clips from Mercedes or elsewhere too?

Thanks in advance

Bilstein may be good but what size do I buy as I believe the Sport model came with shorter and stiffer shockabosrbers.

Provide the info I asked and I'll give you the part numbers .

The car is a four door saloon and I don't have the engine code with me at present but the VIN is WDB2021332F950680 if that helps?

Provide the info I asked and I'll give you the part numbers .
Hi there, new here just wondered if you could help out with a S204 (2008) c320 CDi (224) elegance, considering B4s (ideally oe sport version) all round with Eibach springs please, thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom