Mercedes W204 C200 CDi Sports...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RSTurbo50

Car
W212 E250 CDi AMG Sport
Iv been offerd one at a mercedes dealership on a 59 plate for £10000. What are they like to drive? What sort of things go wrong on them?

Thanks

Stu

Im pleased with my SE and the Sport will be firmer in the bends if that's what you want but probably more tyre noise etc. Performance is adequate, good torgue and goes well enough for my needs. Similar performance to 1000s of passats and A4s out there.

You really need to test drive it.

I have read the earlier 204s are more reliable than the later BE models.

I have 2008 C200cdi Sport, best car I've owned. Adequate power, I'm not a speed merchant, comfortable, perhaps a bit short on rear legroom.

The C220 CDI is one of the most popular engines in the C-Class range. You will find that it keeps its value well, and it will be easy to sell on.

The C220 CDI is one of the most popular engines in the C-Class range. You will find that it keeps its value well, and it will be easy to sell on.

I agree fully. I never had any problems over 3 years of ownership and it was a lovely car for long journeys for the driver and front passenger. A bit cramped in the back though: my wife is prone to travel sickness and couldn't travel far in the back because she found it too cramped and clausterphobic (the back seat, not the boot, before anyone comments:D)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom