Mercedes W204 Electronic Suspension Replacement Shocks! Help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lritchir

Car
Mercedes C 320CDI W204
Hi guys,

I currently have Mercedes W204 C320 with the sports package which I think include the electronic shocks. I was just wondering if i needed to replace one of these could I just use a standard sport shock and do away with the electronic shock?

They are currently made by Monroe and have been speaking with Mercedes and there round £300 per shock. If I was to replace the shock with normal gas ones would the car throw up a light?

any sugguestions would be great!

Hi ! 4 years later , but i have the same issue ... front suspension shocks need replacement . Any suggestion for replacing the electronic controlled shocks with the normal sport ones ? Thanks

Hi;
I would also be interested in the solution to this issue, i have the same model.

Bloody expensive , I'm sure they'll be a cheaper way to convert to normal shocks .

Conversion to normal shocks is bound to involve recoding and other settings changes?

Bloody expensive , I'm sure they'll be a cheaper way to convert to normal shocks .
Thought the same thing ... could not find any other option ... so it seems to me i'm gonna be about 1k short really soon ... :(

Has anyone tried simply unplugging the electronic shock to see if it does throw up a code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom